Chapter 4: Pre-Launch
Get Yourself Ready for a Kick-Ass Launch.
Organize your launch strategy and team.
In order to have a winning launch you first have to take the time to make a plan, get organized, and create systems. The book marketing ideas in this section will help.
1. Create Promotion Checklists
The easiest way to get someone to share your book with others is to make it as simple as possible for them to do so. This is where promotion checklists come into play. By creating a simple checklist for everyone on your launch team or in your support group to follow you will drastically increase the chances of them actually going through with their role in your launch.
“Quick Win” Action Items:
- ✔ Build buzz around your upcoming launch
- ✔ Get your launch team excited to promote
- ✔ Create assets to make promotion easy
- ✔ Double check to make sure everything is ready for launch day